As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Proven experience as an HR officer or other HR position.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
Specific Requirement :
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures.
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
How to apply for this post ?
- Interested Candidate can apply online or can send their updated CV at Clientrelation@globaljob.com.np
The deadline to apply for the above position is June 02 2020.